If you, your Company or LLP are exporting or otherwise doing business abroad it’s probable that – to do so – you will need one or more of the following documents notarised:
- (a) a copy of your current memorandum and articles of association and certificate of incorporation
- (b) certificate of good standing from Companies House
- (c) a Certificate of fiscal residence from HMRC
- (d) Power of Attorney granted by the Company or LLP to its local agent in the Country concerned
- (e) Maybe other documents
As a Notary Public I can deal with what you, your Company or LLP require in this respect. Please feel free to contact me by email or telephone with your requirements and I will be happy to discuss this and give an estimate of costs. This initial enquiry will be free. If you documentation needs further legalisation from the UK Foreign Office and/or the Embassy of the Country concerned, I will be happy to arrange this if you wish.
Attention to detail is vital in these matters. As I deal with all your documentation personally you may rest assured that it will receive international acceptance.